Posted on September 25, 2019
How to make honey pancakes
The tastiest Tuesday of the year is here, so it’s time to brush off your pancake-making skills. If you fancy trying something a little different, this pancake recipe combines our rainforest honey with butter to add an extra swirl of sweetness to your Shrove Tuesday.
What you need for perfect pancakes
100g plain flour
2 large eggs
1tbsp sunflower or vegetable oil
2 tbsp rainforest honey
Five steps to make honey pancakes
1. To make the honey butter, beat the butter with the honey then spoon onto a piece of cling film. Squeeze into a sausage shape, wrap tightly, and chill.
2. Add the flour, eggs, milk and oil to a large bowl or jug, then whisk to a smooth batter.
3. Set a frying pan over a medium heat and wipe with oiled kitchen paper.
4. When the pan is hot, cook your pancakes for one minute on each side until golden. Keep them warm in the oven until ready to serve.
5. Spread your pancakes with the honey butter for a truly tasty treat.